Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trying to think of him





So I went to Shopko looking for The Love Dare and found this GREAT deal... I saw this and just thought of Owen-He's going to LOVE me for this!!! (Owen has a passion for cooking) It's a kitchen island... Everyone who has been to my house knows that my kitchen is little with no counter space... So this is perfect Owen can have this in the middle of the kitchen and have more counter space to work with. It was $300.00 on sale for $59.00... Everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE to find great deals!!! Well I got home and was so excited I couldn't wait to show him... He was not as happy as I thought he would be... He said it would be to big and we would have no room to fit it in our small kitchen... So then I told him he was being like the wife in the movie... I had tried to do something nice for him and got REJECTED... He then took a second and said I am so sorry.... Thanks Babe.... for thinking about me lets go put it together and see what we have... We had a good laugh about it and then he put it all together and this is what we have... It is a little big but I figure he will either like it or not... I tried...

No comments: