Thanks to selling our little girl pup this is what our kids get in return... We got Mitchell, Noah and Jiselle new bikes and Seth some bike tires that will never get flat(that cost the same as a new bike) and a new tramp. Thanks to Dad and Owen for their hard work for 2 hours to get that up it looks great!!! I hope the Pizza I got for dinner was a good enough THANK YOU for your hard work... We have a lot of excited kids and it's not just my kids-I think it's the whole neighborhood... We got to try it out the first night we got it up and sleep out side... Noah made it till 12 and said forget this... Jiselle till 2 and I brought her in and put her in her bed... Seth slept with me in my warm sleeping bag so with Me and Seth-Mitchell and their friend Ben made it all night... It was freezing cold maybe 30 or 40 degrees but it was FUN...
Ok- I can't not blog about going to Wal-mart with my Dad to pick up the new trampoline... This older guy from sporting goods had to help us out to the truck so he loaded the tramp on a flat cart and took it out to the front where we met up with my Dad and his truck and while we were waiting for my dad to pull up he said boy I've had a long day... Right after he said that my dad pulled up and so him and another wal-mart worker were trying to lift it up into the truck from the sides and my dad pulled on the plastic strap in the middle to help them.... the strap broke and my dad ended up punching the old guy in the face... -WHOOPS- The guy just stopped for a min. and then said I don't think those straps were made to hold... and finished loading it into the truck... After my dad and I got into the truck we had a good laugh about it... It was funny and I'm sure that day got a little bit longer for that wal-mart worker....
No comments:
Post a Comment