
This is a story for every one who has ever lived in a place that has time change.... Owens alarm went off at 7:00 am and I was sick so he got up and made breakfast for the kids... He had all the kids shower and gave Jiselle a bath... I got up and did Jiselles hair... Everyone was almost ready for church it was 8:45 am Owen was so PROUD of himself and THEN THE PHONE CALL-my sister Shelly called and was telling me she had set her alarm on her phone to go off but her phone never reset for the new time so she was an hour late to church... Owen freaked out... NO WAY_UGH!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME_ He went from being the perfect DAD to The DAD that was now an hour late for church... SO FUNNY... We had to just laugh about it.... Sorry Babe but this was way too funny to not blog about... I will blog about what I did to your truck next...
No comments:
Post a Comment