Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fireproof and The Love Dare Book


Ok -so my Mom told us we needed to watch this movie so we rented it on Friday night and watched it. WOW what a movie... We loved it and we found so much truth in it on how we each become a little bit selfish as we are married for a few years... That book was just an eye opening concept to making life better for the both of us... So I set out on a journey to find THE LOVE DARE so that I could start my 40 days of being a better wife... I can't find it at any store here... So I ordered it from Barnes and Noble for my birthday of course. I wanted the hard back book and the movie... I ordered it and got through with check out and realized I ordered the book instead of the movie so I got back on the ordered the movie... I guess I get to have the whole set... I am up for the dare and can't wait to get the book... For anyone who hadn't watched this movie (WATCH IT) It will change the way you are and make you want to be better!!!!

No comments: