Ok-I woke up to a foot of snow today and I got into Owens truck to move it under our covered parking... I drove forward and I couldn't go so I pushed on the gas a little harder and all the sudden I was hugging my house with his truck... I don't know how I got their but then I was freaking out... ARE YOU KIDDING ME-Then I am asking myself-What way do I turn the wheel so I don't destroy my house... Needless to say I turned the WRONG way and took off Owen's gas cover- It to me 4 wheel drive and a few min to get it away from the house... I felt so dumb and I CAN say that this has NEVER happened to me before... With only a small dint in my house-Owens truck got the worst of it THANK GOODNESS!!!! Oh Man did we ever get slammed with snow... We got 14 inches up here today and more coming tomorrow... I will be GLAD to see it go Wednesday!!!! UuuuGgggHhhh!!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
DANG SNOW!!!! Sorry Babe!!!!
Ok-I woke up to a foot of snow today and I got into Owens truck to move it under our covered parking... I drove forward and I couldn't go so I pushed on the gas a little harder and all the sudden I was hugging my house with his truck... I don't know how I got their but then I was freaking out... ARE YOU KIDDING ME-Then I am asking myself-What way do I turn the wheel so I don't destroy my house... Needless to say I turned the WRONG way and took off Owen's gas cover- It to me 4 wheel drive and a few min to get it away from the house... I felt so dumb and I CAN say that this has NEVER happened to me before... With only a small dint in my house-Owens truck got the worst of it THANK GOODNESS!!!! Oh Man did we ever get slammed with snow... We got 14 inches up here today and more coming tomorrow... I will be GLAD to see it go Wednesday!!!! UuuuGgggHhhh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment