Sunday, September 7, 2008

Taking out the trash



OK-I have had lesson after lesson about music and this was something just weighing on my mind so strongly. I have always bought the Now Cd's because it's the so called clean version of todays music. If I thought it was a bad song I would just skip it. Well I am a little naive about things and don't know to much about what some songs are about. I have been listening to the Cd's for a few days now and I feel so bad about what I have been listening to with my kids in the car. As I watch My oldest son growing up, I don't want it to be my fault he has bad ideas in his mind about things. So I got all my Cd's out tonight and threw them all in the TRASH... I feel like a weight has been lifted off me tonight, as I can sleep in peace for I know that I have done the right thing and from now on we will only be listening to good uplifting music. Thanks to our RS lesson today it was the final push for me to just do it...My kids are such sweet spirits to let their minds be filled with such filth. Mitchell, Noah, Seth and Jiselle I want to apologise for my bad example and hope that we can have a fresh start about what's OK and what's not. I AM SO SORRY.

No comments: