Saturday, September 27, 2008

General Relief Society Meeting






I went on Saturday with my friend Stacy to the General Relief Society Meeting in Salt Lake at the Conference Center... We had the best seats ever... WOW what a site to be seen... When the Prophet walked into the room a quiet hush came about... Every woman was standing quietly as he took his seat... The room filled with a great and wonderful spirit as the Relief Society General Presidentcy each gave beautiful talks... Each spoke of ways to lift each other up as sisters of Zion and do our jobs as woman of this great church... To help our husbands the great priesthood holders to carry out the building and planning of Zion... I am so thankful for the priesthood and for Owen to be worthy to hold the priesthood to have it in my home for my family... I am thankful for my Dad to grow up with the preisthood in my home... I have much respect for these two men in my life and all they have done for me and my family... I just want to say THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU

No comments: