Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Am I nuts?

Ok-Today I went to take Noah to football practice and wouldn't you know it no one on his team was anywhere to be found. We drove from park to park and everyone who lives here knows we have a ton of them... So I call Owen to get Noah's coaches phone number and find out he has practice in North Ogden at 6:00 and it's 5:45... The coach asked Noah what happened to his note???? Well, Noah didn't think he needed one so he left with out it yesterday after practice... So here I am in my socks and no one is ready and I have little gas in my car sooooo-I drove home to leave the rest of the kids with Chance and went to the bank, went to put gas in my car and drove Noah to North Ogden... As I have no idea where the heck I am going only to turn on to 2700 go to North Ogden and turn South after you pass the church... But we found it 25 min. late but he made it yea !!!!! As I could only tell Noah HELLO this would have been nice to know : ) What can I say, only that he is 9 : ) A few weeks ago I was taking Mitchell to football practice and we passed a cop on the side of the road and I said I hope you all have your seat belts on there is a cop right there on the side of the road and Seth looks over at the cop car and said that's not a COP that's a HUMAN.... What the heck does my son think a cop is : )I had to just laugh... The days of a mother just could never be without a laugh... For me I just try and laugh at everything so that I don't get upset... Because tonight I just wanted to be so mad at Noah but when I looked at Noah's face he was so mad at himself I didn't need to get mad-I just told him we all make mistakes and learn from them... Next time Noah will bring the note home : )... Some days I just have to ask myself AM I NUTS???

No comments: