Wednesday, September 26, 2012
WARNING ~I am just a little stressed out~
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I started my college semester a few weeks ago asking myself the question, what college major do I choose? I made the decision to choose Business Administration as my major. Well, that's a great choice, except this caused me to drop the classes I was taking that were teach help classes and replace them with business classes. Let me just tell you *NEVER EVER change classes two or more weeks into the semester. I thought to myself, no big deal, I can just play catch up (right)? I was dead WRONG! After attending just a few classes, I have had to take the first exam's for each class. Talk about STRESS! I did HORRIBLE! Now I have to work twice as hard throughout the semester, just to get my grades up. Melt down valley is where I am right now. Just to tell you a little bit about myself, I can't handle failure. Not only can I not handle it, but I need poor Owen to not want to leave me, because I turn into a CRAZY woman. I will admit that if I see a grade less then an A I freak out-if I get less then a B, I cry. I have cried more within the last two weeks then I have tears for. To add on the stress, I have been trying to be mom, college student, employee, accountant, house keeper and so on. I think by the time I get through this semester, I am going to either lose all my hair, get really fat, or age fast. I wish stress would help me lose weight, but with my thyroid disease that will NEVER happen. (DANG IT) So to keep this short and sweet, I ask for lots of prayers. I feel like the only way I can make it this semester, is through the help of the Lord. This is one of the times I will beg for him to to carry me through my hard trials and lighten the load of stress I feel I'm under. Owen, I am so thankful you are here for me. Thank you for giving me a shoulder to cry on, your wonderful hugs, unconditional love and most of all~thank you for not putting me in the nuthouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment