I can not tell you how many times in my life this has happened. Guess what? I am not perfect. I go through trials and sometimes they seem so hard for me. I take my trial head on, and in the mist of that trial I add another. Sometimes I feel as if I can go no more, I just can not live through anything else happening. Then what do you know, I add another. I have gone through the darkest times in my life and looked back on them thinking how did I get through these trials. Well this poem explains it all, word for word. I know the Lord has carried me through so many trials throughout my life. He has heard me when I have begged him to get me through hard times. He has heard my cries, he has witnessed my pleads and he has healed my broken heart over and over again. I know that we are never alone, even through our darkest hours he is there for us. I have thought to myself, why do I have to face these trials over and over again, such as never having enough money. That's just it, it's my trial. I can not tell you how many things have happened, that has to do with money in the last two months. I get down and discouraged and want so bad to throw my hands in the air and just give up. Nope that doesn't work. We have to just keep going and have FAITH that he knows exactly what we are going through and exactly how we feel. I have a testimony that he does know. He has been in my shoes, he has felt my pain, he has wiped my tears. The Lord is cheering for me to make it through this life, no matter the trials I have to suffer. I am never alone. This is a lesson I am trying to teach my teenagers. The life of a teenager is so hard. I know that, I have been there (although, I am old and really in their eyes have no idea what the heck they go through). In all honesty - I really get. I felt when I was that age that my life was so hard. I made decisions that made my life even harder, but I have always known that the Lord was right there beside me. Even back then - he had to carry me, but do you know what? He will always be there for anyone of us when we need him. He will never give up on us. I say in this life, we are all here on this earth to be tested. The trials we have to face and go through are all different, but really the same, because we all have to learn to overcome each of them. All I ask is that you never give up. No matter how hard and out of control life can seem, there is always peace amongst the worst storms. How many times have we each looked back and saw one set of prints?
No comments:
Post a Comment