I saw this on Monday and just couldn't stop thinking of my ten year old Nephew Cameron. He lost his Best Friend ~his Father~ Sunday night due to a motorcycle accident in MT. My heart hurts for him, but I want him to know that while you are faced with great pain and loss, God will give you help. I know our earthly trials are so hard at times, but there will never be a time that the Lords tender mercy won't mend a broken heart. He knows of our burdens, pains and broken hearts.. He understands us more than anyone here on this earth. He blessed your life with an amazing Mother. She will be there for you always. I know that there is life after we leave this earth. You will one day be able to put your arms around your Dad and hug him again. He will always love you Cam!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
He Will Give You Help
I saw this on Monday and just couldn't stop thinking of my ten year old Nephew Cameron. He lost his Best Friend ~his Father~ Sunday night due to a motorcycle accident in MT. My heart hurts for him, but I want him to know that while you are faced with great pain and loss, God will give you help. I know our earthly trials are so hard at times, but there will never be a time that the Lords tender mercy won't mend a broken heart. He knows of our burdens, pains and broken hearts.. He understands us more than anyone here on this earth. He blessed your life with an amazing Mother. She will be there for you always. I know that there is life after we leave this earth. You will one day be able to put your arms around your Dad and hug him again. He will always love you Cam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment