Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House

August 18, 2012
Families can be Together Forever!

The Price Family

The Causey Family

Kaylee and Jiselle(So Beautiful)

Mitchell, Justin and Jordan(Best Buds)

Best Buds!

Crazy Seth!

Brigham City Temple


I am super excited for the wonderful blessing of having a Beautiful Temple just four blocks away.  I was so wanting the tickets to get into the open house on the first day it was available to (us) the public on August 18, 2012. I remember sitting at work just planning my break at 10:00 am, so I could get on the internet and reserve our tickets.  It took a few min. to get on the site, knowing that it was flooded with thousands of people wanting the same thing. I was able to get our reservation for August 18th at 5:30pm.  I reserved tickets for everyone in our family here in Brigham City.  It was such a great blessing to go with the most important people in my life. What an opportunity to share with them. We met at my house and just walked down to the Temple.  It took no time at all before we were entering into the path to get our white booties on over our shoes and enter into the beautiful baptismal room. The first thing I remember was looking at a beautiful painting of an Indian Chief being baptized in the river, and the beautiful baptismal font. (Which I found out was an Indian Chief from here in  Brigham City)  From room to room and up the stairs I was amazed at the beauty and craftsmanship of each and every square inch of the Temple. It is just breath taking! Walking into the sealing rooms I was just thinking of how wonderful it will be to someday be able to see each of my children sealed to their eternal companions. What a true blessing we have to know with out a doubt that we can be sealed together forever and ever.  My all time favorite room was of course the Celestial Room. The beauty was overwhelming and such peace came over me as I stood and pondered at the beauty of the room. This Temple will be dedicated to the Lord on Sunday, and I am looking forward to being able to go and be apart of this special moment. I can't tell you how blessed I feel having this beautiful Temple right down the street. Owen and I look forward to the many walks we will be going on to the Temple at night. 





No comments: