My Aunt Vickie-Love her


We took some pictures on the way of my favorite part of the trip to Arizona... I think it's beautiful going through this part of the drive... We went by the Air Plane Grave Yard... Owen and I both remember this from our childhood... I was so glad to see my Aunt Vickie and sit and chat over dinner... We had such a great time-Love you Vickie!!! One night after we left the hospital we had some really yummy dinner... Sea food-one of our favorites!!! We were so blessed to have got to see and visit with Mom before they put her on the breathing machine... I will never ever forget when she woke up and saw me and she looked at Owen and said "I just woke up to see an angel." Her beautiful face so happy to see Owen sitting by her and telling us about all the family and stories about her friends... We spent all day every day we could with Mom till we had to come home... It was a very hard and stressful time but I am so glad we have each other... I will never forget the love and support of this family... Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder... I love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment