It's been a month today since we lost Mom... We miss her so much!!! We have so many wonderful memories to remember. I am so thankful that I have such an amazing woman to look up to... I want to live my life so that she will always be proud of us the way we live and the decisions we make... I hope Mom knows that she did a great job in raising Owen. He is the most wonderful man i have ever known... He is my rock and through all the hard times we have gone through he is what keeps this family going... I am thankful that Mom raised Owen in the church and that he grew up with a wonderful testimony of the Gospel... All because of her faith... Mom has a wonderful family who loves and misses her... We are here for all of you... Together we can over come the obstacles of life and make it back to see Mom again... I look forward to that day to be together forever...
This is one of my most favorite times with Mom..It makes me smile every time I watch this video...
No comments:
Post a Comment