Monday, January 25, 2010

Infinite-Power-of-Hope

Infinite-Power-of-Hope
This is a great video it is all about HOPE and that's what I hold on to... Click above on Infinite-Power-of-Hope to watch... The other one I love is on the same page and it's called Hope ya know, We had a hard time...

I am looking to this week as a part of our adversity of this life here on earth with the knowledge that with the Lords help we can get through anything... I just hope that Owen can find a job... I know it will all be within the Lords time... I hold on to the Lords words when he said "My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; "And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. I know that the lord will rescue his faithful disciples and if we accept this trial as an invitation to grow we will be able to find peace in the midst of our struggle. I know he lives and loves us!!!!

No comments: