Monday, January 12, 2009

Priesthood Preview


Last night we were invited to a great evening Honoring Mitchell and our Young Men in the ward at The Priesthood Preview.... We had some Great speakers who explained the roll of the Priesthood holder and the Importance.... Mitchell learned alot last night getting him ready to be a 12 Year Old Deacon... How AWESOME will it be to see my own child enjoy the blessings of living the Gospel and being true to what he believes... He is ready and willing to take on the responsiblities that a Priesthood holder has.... I am such a proud Mother of this WONDERFUL Son that Owen and I have raised... Mitchell is such a Christ Like Child always doing his best in every way to be a good example to everyone around him... Mitchell has a great Spirit about him and is Always willing to help me out at home. He is also good at watching over his younger siblings... He is living his life with the dream of getting his Eagle and Serving a Mission for The Church Of JESUS CHRIST Of Latter Day Saints and I as a Mother look forward to that GREAT day. I Love You Mitch!

No comments: