I was told that because I didn't have any patients on Wednesday not to come into work - SO I decided to make a trip to home depot on Tuesday night and bought paint for Jiselles room thanks to my Sister Kimbie who sent me some home depot cards..... I painted all the trim and ceiling that night till 2:30 and woke up at 8:00 to finish her room by 2:30 that afternoon.... Owen helped me get her room ready for her when he got home from work and by 5:00 it was all done!!!!!! I have paid the price for my decision to work so hard and am still sore.... I guess I am just getting old - I think her room turned out quit nice... Jiselle loves it so that's all that matters to me..... Now I just have the rest of my house to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment