
I am going to be honest about my life right now and just say I have been so extemely stressed out this week... I am embarrassed to admit that I am not prepared for this econmy crisis that the US is going through.... Life as I know it is and always will be hard at times and through it I have always tried my hardest to be positive... This week I have struggled quit alot with the day to day trials... My job has slowed way down the last few weeks and so you know what that means-my hours and my pay checks have also cut into about half-can't pay for Jiselle to go to Day Care... So what do I do about this.... That's the question I have been asking myself all week long... I think I have found the answer to that problem through alot of prayer (Start my own Day Care) but I have put it off because when I first thought about it I didn't really have any problems or concerns-change is hard and boy is their alot to do to get started.... I told Owen if I do this I want to get licensed.... It is funny because I had this come to me awhile ago and just said something to Owen about it being something I could do again... I mean I was after all a Day Care Provider for the first 6 years we were married - But now that I am not making the money I need and I have problems and concens it's something I need to do... If I would have listened then maybe we wouldn't be struggling as much... Maybe I would have started already.... But life is full of maybe-s and what if-s.... I just want to say that Heavenly Father knows us and he is aware of our needs even before we are... If we only listen to that still small voice and do what we are told even if it's hard or scary our lifes will be blessed.... I know that I just want to do what's best for my family they are my life and I would do anything for them.... I won't let this CRAZY world get in my way of provideing for my family.... I won't give up EVER.... I know that I am my worst critic.... I can make my self feel as if I am the worst person ever and that if only I would have done this or if only I would have done that.... But I also know that I am only human and I do make alot of mistakes.... I know that all I can do is the BEST I can.... Heavenly Father wouldn't want me to fill this way about my self he only wants me to look to Him and follow the promptings I am given.... Move on and go forward with the knowledge that I have done my best and the Lord will pick up where I fell short and he will carry me when I feel as if I can no longer go.... I am forever GREATFUL of His LOVE.... I know with His help we will get through these hard times and look back to all our trials and say we got through it-We Always Do-
No comments:
Post a Comment