Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Memories of 2012
Wow, I can't believe it's 2013! Looking back on 2012, we have many great memories! Owen was able to get a job closer to home, not only are we able to save gas money, but he was able to help start a new restaurant and put many yummy foods on their new menu. We enjoy every chance we get, to go enjoy Owens wonderful food. He also enjoys his church calling as the 1st counselor in the young men's presidency. He loves working with the teenagers in our ward and teaching them every week. He is so very talented! Mitchell was able to enjoy another year of football, learned some new positions, such as d-end and full back. Played some lacrosse with the Box Elder team, baseball and Went with Justin to EFY in Logan. After a few tries on the written drivers test, he received his learners permit, and tried out some wrestling. Not so impressed with it, I'm glad he at least tried it out. Noah spent a lot of days serving others and learning many valuable lessons as a teenager. His favorite days and nights were, helping at the corn maze in Logan for fright nights. He helped his fellow deacon quorum at scout camp and will be in one of the new Mormon messages because of the example he was. He enjoys baseball, wrestling practice and lifting weights. Seth started to play the game of football, and love of his life, but broke his arm really bad and was out for the season right before it started. This kept him from wrestling, which is the other love of his life. Hoping for a better year in 2013, he has mostly enjoyed hanging out with his buddies. Jiselle had the most special year of her life, as she was baptized the newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She spent a lot of days reading books, doing homework with her dad, and playing with her cute friends. As for me, I have been through many changes. I got a job as a facilitator for Utah State University that I love, and am still working as a janitor for the local bird refuge. I completed my first full semester of online classes, and have 30 credits behind me now. I was just called to be the primary secretary in our ward, and love being with all the children. If I could have more babies of my own, I definitely would have a few more. They are all so adorable! We had the chance to watch the Brigham City Temple be completed. We went to the wonderful celebration and I was able to see the painting I did for the mural of the Temple. Then we went to the open house. We put on our white booties, and walked through the most beautiful place on this earth. I will never forget the feelings of peace and comfort the Temple gives. We have many wonderful memories that 2012 has brought to our family, and have felt the Lords loving arms wrapped around us many times throughout the year. We are looking forward to a new year and all the adventures to come our way. We know 2013 is going to be a hard year for us, but we have the Lords hands leading us through it. I hope that 2013 will bring you many great memories to each of your families as it will to ours. Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































No comments:
Post a Comment