Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Our tough good bye
Wow, what a long and hard road life is(right). Knowing that we will have to move within the next few months, we decided to give our chickens away, and find our Irish Setter Alroy a new home. We knew with him being a big dog, it would be unlikely and probably impossible for us to find an apartment to rent and keep him. I didn't want to be doing these hard emotional things during the holidays, so we opted to go ahead and do it before. On Sunday a few weeks ago, I had a great family from Sandy Utah come meet Alroy. They were super excited to have him as the newest member of their family. I knew the day they came to meet him, they would take him home. Alroy has a personality that I have never seen in a dog before. I think he was almost human. That was a super hard day for us as a family. We love our animals, just as much as we love one another in this house. The chickens left to their new home that Tuesday. While we have shed many tears, we all know that the homes they now have, are just as good as ours. We as a family have gone through many tough times, and have always come through them ok. This is a finial good bye to our baby Alroy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment