Thursday, November 4, 2010

ksl.com - Loan modification program leads Utahns into deeper trouble

ksl.com - Loan modification program leads Utahns into deeper trouble

Owen and I were told to apply for this program when he was laid off from ATK and in March we did... We just received a letter from our bank almost 7 months later telling us that we didn't qualify because our loan is owned by outside investors that won't give our bank permission to change our loan in anyway... The letter said the only thing we could do is keep paying our mortgage... I read this article today and this just made me so thankful we never stopped paying... I am so upset at how our government is treating the American People... What are they thinking??? They have paid the banks to do this to us and the banks our just taking advantage of us that are struggling money or not... Can we trust the government to help us??? NO Can we trust the programs that they "say" are going to help us??? NO, SHAME ON YOU!!! Look what you have done to all these poor people and I'm sure you don't even care not one bit do you??? Well I care and I am so sorry for everyone that has been taken advantage of... If I could I would help, but as you know by my blog we are unemployed and unable to find work even after almost a year of being laid of from ATK Launch Systems you know that company who built the rocket motor for NASA who Obama said he would support the space program but did he do what he said NO and now over 3,500 people have been laid off just in 1 year with more layoffs planned in January 2011... This my friends is the truth not only my truth but as you see many others... I NEVER in my life thought I would be living this nightmare and I'm sure you didn't either... I just have to take it one day at a time and just pray that one day it will be better... I know that the Lord is helping me each day to be able to get through this trial in life... We all have them they just come in different ways... If we look to our daily blessings and not just to the trials our days will be better and we will find happiness in the mist of the sadness... ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

No comments: