

Remember this quote from a few months ago... When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl~ Well I ponder about the changes I need to make all the time... One change that I decided to make is just to sit down and really enjoy reading a good book... I never have done this NEVER... I have always had to be cleaning, doing laundry or something that has to do with physical labor to feel like I am doing what I need to do as a Mom-Wife... I decided one of the changes I needed to make is to make some time for myself and really put myself into a good book... So I grabbed one off my bookshelf and just stared reading... Owen couldn't handle it at first but he got used to it... He took some pictures of me reading because it was so different for him to see me doing it... SAD I know but just like the quote says we are challenged to change ourselves... I can say that I really love going through the trials we are facing right now... I am learning so much about myself having to take a good look at myself and the changes I need and want to make in my life... It's NEVER to late to change the person you are into the person you WANT to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment