Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seth's Bobcat Scout Award






Seth got his Bobcat Award for Scouts tonight and I am so proud of him... He is my last son to go through Scouts with and to tell you the truth I will miss this someday when my boys grow up... Let me tell you about this kid... He is AMAZING in every way... He is so dang smart and super FUNNY always being so silly... He has the most tender heart and is always willing to help with any job even the laundry... I feel so blessed in my life to have this boy here in my home... I had so many times in my life that I wondered if my babies were going to make it after long hard pregnancies, with 3 of them born a month early and my miscarriage with Noah's twin, but by the tender mercy's of the Lord I have 4 healthy happy children who have been so blessed in this life!!! I am so thankful everyday that I get to share that day with each person in my family... What a lucky Mom am I... Thanks Seth for reminding me tonight about how important it is to support and help you each to succeed in this life, to help you be the BEST kids you can be and to help you each to set goals and how important it is that you accomplish them... I love you my little BUDDY!!!!





No comments: