Monday, November 16, 2009

I Love Christmas




I know it it only November 16 but I love Christmas and everything about it... Christmas is my favorite time of year... I got 4 angels off our tree at work so that each one of my kids can go pick out something for the child on the angel... I really want them to learn that it is better to give then it is to receive... The kids had so much fun doing this last year and it made them feel good to know that they helped another child get something for Christmas... They are excited to do it again... I put up our lights before the snow came and am so glad I did... Boy was it hard work and mine were pretty easy... I was sore for about two days from putting them up... I am such a wimp... This week I put up the Christmas tree and the little decorations... Last weekend I woke up on Saturday to my kids making their x-mas lists... They are so excited and can hardly wait the six more weeks... Now we just have to get through Thanksgiving and then it will be ok to turn on our lights : ) Happy Holidays to you and hope Santa brings you everything you want and more... Thanks Tami for my nativity... I LOVE it so much and think it's so beautiful!!!


No comments: