It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance,
chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast,
a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past,
brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
By: Sarah Ban Breathnach
We have had a hard few days of some decisions we have needed to make in our personal life. I can only say that the Lord knows me inside and out. He knows just what I need and right when I need it. We have been truly blessed by the people in our lives who have helped when we have needed it most. I have learned that we can never give up and no matter what miracles do happen and the Lord does answer our prayers. When he puts decisions right in front of us that all we need to do is choose the right and no matter what that decision is if you do your best he will help carry you the rest of the way through it. I am so thankful for my family and the great and wonderful examples they are to me. I love Owen so much and am so grateful for all he does to take care of us. He is a great father and my best friend. I am so grateful for my parents who never gave up on me. You are the best and I love you so much. I am grateful for Myrna who has raised such a wonderful son. I know that he is the person he is today because of you. I love my sisters so much. They are all such wonderful examples to me in the way they live their lives. I am so thankful for the church and that my parents raised me with a testimony of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for my Savior who died on the cross so that I can repent of my sins and be clean before him. I am so thankful for my children and the chance that I have to be a mother. They are such sweet spirits and beautiful children of our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for my friends and the love they show me. I am thankful for my house and all I have inside it and that it keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I am thankful for my car and the fact that it helps me get to my job everyday. I am thankful for the food I have to eat and that my kids never go hungry. I am grateful for my testimony that helps me make good decisions. This week is Thanksgiving and I have all this and so much more to be thankful for. I have so much gratitude. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you can share it with the people who you love most. To my family-know that I will be thinking of you on this special day and that I love you with all my heart. I would not be the person I am today without each and every one of you. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment