Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Tribute to my MOM





























Mom
You are the most amazing woman to me. I have sat back and watched you accomplish so much throughout your life. You are the person I look up to most in my life and rightly so. You through your great example have taught me to be the woman I am today. You are strong, noble, wise,loving and much much more. You are a beautiful person who cares for all around her. Today as I celebrate your birthday and the great mother you are I celebrate you. I sometimes just want to call and talk or wish I could live closer so we could go for walks or even just come by and say hi. Sometimes it's hard to be so far away but I know that you are just a phone call away. I love you so much MOM.... THANKYOU for my life....THANKYOU for all you do for me...THANKYOU for being my mom...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!









No comments: