

This weekend was spent doing the last of the yard work before winter comes. Owen spent the day Friday clearing out his garden area for next year... Seth was a big help to Owen while mowing the lawn... I think he felt like a BIG boy : ) Thanks Seth for your hard work... Friday night Chance and Linda let our kids stay the night so Owen and I went and got dinner at the Burger Bar in Roy (they had it on Owens favorite tv show dinner drive-ins and dives) and then watched a movie here at home... Thanks Chance and Linda that was a much needed date... It was sad to think Owen and I haven't gone out on a date for about 5 or so months... Saturday Mitchell, Seth and Owen spent the morning helping Chance and Linda with their yard work... Linda took Mitchell and Seth to get a candy and Bug juice for helping her out and they loved that... Mitchell spent most of the day chopping wood... Then we had a BBQ for lunch at the Prices and it was yummy!!! We had the Prices over for some good homemade pizza and to watch the UFC fights... They were free this weekend which was even better... Today Mitchell woke up sore (poor boy)... I am thankful I have boys that are hard workers and are willing to help out... Thanks boys!!!! Love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment