Thursday, July 3, 2008

Random thoughts...

Well the day is almost over... I am tired today and am ready for a break... The 4th of July is tomorrow and I am so excited to spend the day with Owen and the kids... I have a four day weekend and then go back to work on Tuesday... I hope I can be a little LAZY while I am home... I am alittle taken back with trying to get bye... Today was pay day but it seems as if our money comes and goes... We just can't get ahead EVER... I guess I can't really be upset because we always have enough... I would just like to have alittle more from time to time... The sale of our house is going good so far... I will be stressed until we get through it all... We close on the 16th of July now and everything looks great on our end-we just have to hope the same for our buyers :)... I feel as if the summer is going so fast and we have school to think about really soon... Owen was asking me about school shopping the other day and I am just not ready for that quite yet... I want to go to Park City again and shop and the malls... I love what I found last year... We will see... My Shadee poo is going to have her pups the week we move so wish me luck with that : ) Owen has planned to take the kids to Colorado the week after we move so I am planning on staying here with Shadee and her pups... I think they will have a BLAST... Well the kids are out side playing with the fireworks Mitchell bought with his babysitting money so I am going to join in the fun...

No comments: