Monday, July 28, 2008
Just Life
Lots of things have happened to our family the last few weeks... We moved into our new house last week on Friday and had everything unpacked and in its place by Friday night about 11 and then Shadee had her pups Friday night so I was up till 5:00 Saturday morning... I woke Owen up so I could get a little sleep before our yard sale at 7:00... We had a busy day Saturday and then had Jiselles Birthday Party late Saturday afternoon... Happy Birthday my sweetie... Jiselle is now the big # 4... I can't believe my baby is 4 years old... Owen took the kids to Colorado on Wednesday morning and came home Sunday evening... Boy did I ever miss my Family... That's when I realized that my life is meaning less with out my family... I did enjoy my time alone but was ready for them to come home to me... I think out of the four of them Mitchell missed his mom the most... My sweet boy... They had a blast fishing and hanging out with Grandpa Causey and Grandma Charlotte... I am so glad Owen took them... This week on July 29th is Mitchells Birthday and I can't believe he is going to be 11.... WOW the years are just passing by... Mitchell and Noah start football practice tonight and they can't wait... I have lots of pictures to post with this but for what ever reason I can't get them emailed from my phone to my email so this will have to do... I guess I just need to buy a camera : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment