Sunday, August 11, 2013
Our Mini Vacation
This was our summer fun get a away with my cute parents. What a blast we had, and I am ready to go again! It's quite funny that I have lived in Arizona for most of my life, and have never seen the real beauty around me. We stayed at the Ghost City Inn bed and breakfast in Jerome. I think Jerome is such a cute little city, with the most beautiful views. We shopped for hours, walking up hill , so by the time we got to the top, we were hungry for some really yummy food! The Haunted Hamburger was delicious! We went to the Blazin M Ranch in Cottonwood, and it was such a fun Wild West Adventure! We took a little train ride, and had a super funny show while eating our yummy barbecue dinner. My favorite part of our vacation was the train ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad. We were able to see so many awesome things and the weather was just perfect! We ended our vacation with a stop in beautiful Sedona Arizona. I can't wait to go back! We had such a fun weekend with my parents, and made some wonderful memories. I am so thankful to them for inviting us to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment