





I can't believe that Noah is 12 already. Where has the time gone? I am so proud of the person Noah is growing up to be. He is such a loving son who still isn't embarrassed to hug or give his mom a kiss in public. Noah is one to tell it like it is. He is honest and upfront about pretty much everything, unless it's going to get him into trouble. What a day to be able to watch my two sons pass the sacrament. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. Not only did Mitchell help Noah learn his role and show him what to do, I had left Seth home and told him to hurry and do his hair, because I didn't want to be late and be at church to support Noah. Seth walked in late with a big mess of hair that he didn't even touch. I had to just laugh because he still looked so dang cute. When the boys got done passing the sacrament, Mitchell walked over to our bench and whispered to me, "I'm taking Seth home and doing his hair." What a wonderful brother Mitchell is to help Seth out. After sacrament was over, I had the lady behind me tell me how impressed she was to watch Mitchell take Seth home and do his hair. She said he is going to make a wonderful missionary someday. The Priesthood is such an important part of our life. It is here on the earth to bless the lives of others and I am so thankful I have boys who understand the power they hold. I love being a mother here on earth and all the wonderful blessings we get to experience as a family. To know that we are all working towards an eternal life together forever. I love my kids they are my world and I love being able to watch the learn and grow. Congratulations Noah on your accomplishments!!! We all love you so much and will always support you in this life through everything. Remember FOREVER, FOR ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT!!! That's the reason we are all here.
No comments:
Post a Comment