Tuesday, October 6, 2009


This has just been a real stressful year for us-We have now gone through 2 sets of layoffs in the last 5 months and it just really breaks my heart to see others struggle with the loss of a job. We have truly been blessed because Owen has made it through both of them but on the other hand-Owen is watching his friends and others get walked out... I think now they have let 1050 or so employees go and more to come in January and then again in April... Owen said it feels like being at a funeral. It's so hard to think that we will be doing this again in January... I dread the day to come when we are not so lucky... I think that the only thing that keeps us going is our faith that no matter what happens the Lord will help us get through it... Even with that knowledge I am still really fearful of that day... To all who are living this life just know that my heart goes out to you... I know what it's like to live just to make ends meet and I know what it's like to come up short... I am so thankful for the ward we are in and their concerns for us... Thank you for everyone who has prayed for us... It is so wonderful to know that we have people around us who really do care... Thanks to my family who listens to my worries and lets me talk out my frustrations over the phone... I am so glad to have such a great family... I love you!!!

No comments: