Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mitchell's A Deacon





I have tons to blog about but I know that you have wanted to see the pictures from Mitchell's Big Day first ENJOY... Mitchell I am so proud of you... This was such an important day for you and I am so glad that you are worthy to hold the priesthood... This will be the start of a great and wonderful blessing for you to have just always remember what the Lord had blessed you with... I am thankful that you are my son and what a great example you are to your brothers and sister... You are a great person and always know that your father and I are forever grateful that you are are son... We love you so much and are very proud of your accomplishments... We are so thankful for all the family who were able to come and support Mitchell on his big day and also for all who showed your support from afar... Thank you

No comments: