Seth lost his first tooth last night and Owen was at work so Mom had to step up and be the man and pull it out. I kept trying to get Seth to pull it out but he kept pushing it and saying like this Mom? I would tell him just yank it out. He was to scared because it hurt. So I did the just let me see it and pulled it out. He was grossed out by the blood but it only lasted for a few min. Seth loved that the tooth fairy left him a $1.00 under his pillow. Today we spent about 30 min. at the $1.00 store to many choices he finally picked out a gumball machine...
Friday, November 14, 2008
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
Seth lost his first tooth last night and Owen was at work so Mom had to step up and be the man and pull it out. I kept trying to get Seth to pull it out but he kept pushing it and saying like this Mom? I would tell him just yank it out. He was to scared because it hurt. So I did the just let me see it and pulled it out. He was grossed out by the blood but it only lasted for a few min. Seth loved that the tooth fairy left him a $1.00 under his pillow. Today we spent about 30 min. at the $1.00 store to many choices he finally picked out a gumball machine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment