Sunday, August 10, 2008
Motherhood
I was sick all week starting from last Saturday all through the week until yesterday... Talk about the longest week ever... I was just dragging every day all day to get through work... I took the last two afternoons off in Wednesday and Thursday just to try to get a little extra rest... Wouldn't you know that with children around that didn't really ever happen... I am so glad to say that I am ready for the week ahead and am feeling great now... The boys are enjoying football... They practice every day of the week and have weekends off so they take it pretty seriously... Mitchell is trying to get the coach to let him be the kicker and punter also... He stayed after practice in Friday to show him what hes got... He is determined to be like his Dad... It's great that he looks up to him like he does... Saturday Mitchell and Noah were gone so I took Seth and Jiselle bowling... We had a really fun time just the three of us... The cheese fries didn't go as fast with out the other boys : )... Then we got some ice cream and went to the park... It was a full day of just fun... I just love my children-all of them... I can't even picture my life with out them... They may keep me busy but it's a good kind of busy... I love being a Mother and find it the most important calling in this life... I try each day to be the best Mom I can be... I do know that I have my flaws but I wouldn't be me with out them... Some times when I am at work I miss them so much... But I know that the Lord sent me here knowing that I would have to be a working Mother and he gives me the strength to do both jobs... He told me this would be my journey for what ever reason... I live each day just doing the best I can... For this I could never look down on any Mother that works out side the home... My calling in life may be different than others but I have learned that you just do what ever you need to do with a smile on your face and don't worry about what some may think or say... As I sit here and watch the kids play out side all of them happy... I know we are doing what's right and for that to me nothing else matters... I love you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment